Sep

Exciting news!

Steeler Nation -

I really want to thank you guys for the awesome feedback you have given me relating to my website. Your support has been overwhelming and I want you to know how much I appreciate that.

I have an important announcement for ya’ll:  at hinesward.com my IT team and I wanted to let you know that we took your feedback seriously – especially when it comes to my Helping Hands Foundation and the ability to support it. You know that this is a very special part of my life. So much so, that I donated and continue to donate a large portion of my time and money to this cause on an ongoing basis. So after much thought, we have come up with a way for you to gain a very unique piece of me as well as have the option to give back through my foundation and that is exactly what we’ve done. Soon you will receive communication relating to a contest that will cost you less than one of those popular coffees you may love to get every morning or even cheaper than a popular phone app or ring tone some of us buy from time to time. This program will also last the entire season and we are committed to sticking with it. As part of this unique program the entire hinesward.com team will also be donating proceeds to Helping Hands. As a matter of fact, everyone that is behind the scenes of this project will also be giving back. It’s a total team effort and I won’t have it any other way. Curious?  Just stay tuned as I am really excited about what’s to come!

Hines.

138 thoughts on “Exciting news!

1. Honey L.Malik

I think your the most respected player of the team & some others to ,but I really enjoy watching you play football . Your so full of joy ,having fun doing what your doing for the team & fans. God Bless You & Steelers!

2. Mindi

You’re such a tease, Hines. :) I know you have that smile on your face now. Oh wait–you always have that smile on your face.

3. Leah

Have always watching you play football – telling my grandson to watch your face…. you’re always smiling and that shows how much FUN you’re having! Keep up the great work on AND OFF the field. Looking forward to this new thing you have coming up. God Bless you!

4. Kristie

I need some help!! I want to start a foundation in my late son’s name…All proceeds would go directly to Veterans and their families in times of need. How do I start it???

5. Mandy

I can’t wait to hear about this new opportunity to support the foundation. It’s such an amazing cause both at home and abroad. As a single mother to a mixed race child, I think it’s wonderful that you are using your personal experiences to enhance the lives of those in need. You are such an exemplary individual and a true asset to the community and to the Steelers as well. :)

6. chuck

Hello this is chuck eazon hip hop artist /producer if your in the need of music production for your company.no job is to big for me from sound tracks to jingles site will be up 9-5-10 come see me pittsburgh.all so look out for my pittsburgh fight song 9-25-10 on my facebook youtube myspace and meany more if you would like to put some money up for backing me as a artist e-mail chuck@c-f-productions.net

7. Judi

Sounds wonderful to me . You are one of the best . I can’t wait for the unvailing . Thanks for all you do friend. Love you. Steelers are # One and THANKS TO YOU.

8. Jessica Harrington

Hello, Hines! I can’t wait to hear what the contest is about! I love the fact that you donate your time outside of what’s in your contract. That says a lot about the kind of person you are. I love watching you play! You are my favorite player! I am also mixed race, my mother is from S. Korea, my father was in the Army. She came to the states soon after my Dad left. I would love to cook you a traditional Korean dinner! I make my own kimchi and bulgolgi. You are welcome anytime to my house for dinner, or I can come to you! Lol!

I grew up in central Pa watching the Steelers every Sunday with my Dad. I think you are the best that ever was! Hopefully, we’ll make it to the playoffs!!
    Thank you for your time!!

Your Biggest Fan,
    Jessica

9. Samantha

Hines, you are the example I use when I talk about players and respect. I have four boys and encourage to look at the whole person.. I explain how you can be an excellent player and stiil treat others with respect. I admire you and proud to wear your jersey every season. Thank you for your contributions. I look forward to the day I can contribute to your cause.

Samantha

10. Judy Hodges

Hines,
    Good luck with your program. I was surprised when I clicked the link and the first friend was a gentleman I work with. BUT low and behold right beneath him was my oldest son and fiance’s picture from Cincy,Oh. Yes they have the best Steeler tailgating in the parking lot when the Steelers play them. Last year I had the privilage of taking my 9 month old grandson – in his steeler gear (at 8AM we were setting up!) Those Cincy Fans are something else. Seeing his picture there also was a tribute to you and the person you are. God bless you and yours always – Go Steelers.. “smiley” wants to play in Dallas..You will..and I am sure your foundation will really be blessed. Mom H.

11. Bonnie Beck

I will be curious as to what you have going for your Foundation,Hopefully I can help out. I Love You!! You are such a Sweetie. Your #1 Fan….Me.

12. Jimmie Sarinana

I think that Dixon has looked fairly strong, but they’re heading to will need the running game and defense to hold the team till Ben gets back. They simply can not afford to drop into a big hole early inside the season. As good as the ravens and bengals are heading to be this season, a 3 game defecit may possibly be too much to overcome.

13. Bettyann

I just found a sweet deal to get a paid hosting service for free. This company is providing a web hosting rebate program. Check out the link, I was a little skeptical but since I was in the market for a new host I had nothing to lose. Worked just like they said and I a sweet hosting package and domain name for nada!

14. James

hey there, this might be little offtopic, but i am hosting my site on hostgator and they will suspend my hosting in 4days, so i would like to ask you which hosting do you use or recommend?

15. graphing calculator

Wow, that was a great read. Finally, somebody who really thinks and knows what they’re talking about. Quite uncommon nowadays, particularly on-line. I saved your website and will make sure to keep coming back here if this is how you always post. Appreciate it, keep it up!

16. Lyme disease

With thanks for this key fact ideal short post; this is the type of step that will keep me though out the day.We’ve always heard recently been hunting close to for a web page soon after I seen about these from a pal and was thrilled when I was in a position to come across it immediately after researching for a while. Becoming a avid blogger, I’m pleased to see other folks taking motivation and adding for the community. I just wanted to opinion to show my admiration to your publish as it’s really pushing, and many authors tend not to get the credit score they should have. I am certain I’ll be back again and will deliver a few of my pals.

17. best fat burner

I don’t know Ines Sainz, but I’ve seen enough of her work to think that the New York Jets might not be the only ones responsible for the firestorm that has become almost as big a deal as their season-opening loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night.

18. Watch Movies Online

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad Smile

19. Sixta Cookingham

Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your suggestions on this page. I wound up on your blog after researching physical fitness associated items on Yahoo… guess I lost track of what I had been doing! Anyway I’ll be back once more inside the long term to examine out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!

20. women pissing

This really is this kind of a amazing resource that you are providing and also you give it away for free. I get pleasure from seeing sites that comprehend the value of offering a prime resource for zero cost. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

21. Andrew Pelt

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

22. skorstensstillads

This is such a terrific resource that you are providing and also you give it away for zero cost. I take pleasure in seeing internet sites that realize the worth of providing a prime resource for zero cost. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

23. Jeremy Jahn

I was studying something else about this on another blog. Interesting. Your perspective on it is novel. – If I were in this business only for the business, I wouldn’t be in this business. – Samuel Goldwyn 1882 – 1974

24. cpr certification

cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification cpr certification

25. Juan Jagla

Doing some browsing and noticed your website appears a bit messed up in my K-meleon internet browser. But fortunately hardly anyone uses it any longer but you may want to look into it. – A benevolent man should allow a few faults in himself, to keep his friends in countenance. – Benjamin Franklin 1706 – 1790

26. John Wall

There are some interesting points therein clause but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to middle . There is some validity but I will hold opinion until I look into it further. Good clause, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner besides.

27. make money online

Make money online – There are many easy techniques to make money on the web. Whilst most enterprises demand a significant amount of upfront function and capital, a web-based business enterprise requires only reasonable quantities of do the job and also a extremely smaller investment – generally $30 or much less.Acquiring Arranged and Motivated To generate Cash On the internetEarlier than finding beginning attempting to generate income online, stick to these simple techniques to put together determined and prepared to work in your new company:First, clear a do the job region for on your own in your home. Make certain it is far away from any interruptions. The very best spot can be a spare bed room, preferably that has a door that you can near to prevent interruptions.Second, figure out why you wish to produce dollars online. Write down a listing of factors. What do you wish to attain? What would you do should you happened to get abundant overnight? You can’t be irresponsible with your cash, or your business, or it will never flourish. Setup a uncomplicated program to cope with your finances so you do not blow all of it when the gold begins flowing in.

28. Elke Haselhorst

This is my first time here, really good looking blog. I discovered a lot of fascinating things in your blog especially its discussion. From all the comments on your articles, it appears like this is a very popular website. Keep up the great work.

29. Bobby Ellis

I may have missed the exciting news since this is old and I just discovered this post but if I haven’t I’m curious if this will count for signing me up for an email or something. If I have, what was it?

30. erfolgreich verkaufen

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

31. Debra Pa

Heinz words can not describe what a man your mom has raised you are truly blessed. I am so honored to be here and share all this with you Thank you for all you do.. I am a 52 yr old single mom of an 8 yr old devoted Steeler fan his room is being redone in all black n gold. He has low level autism and would love an autograph pic of you. if you can find it in your heart.. Again thank you Heinz we love you..

32. Spoon

Go Hines!!! :-0)

You make all of us proud all-the-time!

From the way you put it down o the football field, to the way you keep folks on-point in the locker room; (not to mention your smooth moves on the dance floor and your Presidential appointment to Asian affairs – Obama yall!!) you have earned the love and respect of much more than the entire Steelers Nation!

What’s more, you are richly blessed and highly favored by the good Lord above.

I wish you peace, love, and soul.

Spoon

33. Jessica

Hey Hines! I just wanted to say you are my most favorite athlete ever! Being a former athlete myself I can truly appreciate your determination, team spirit, and most of all your character. You are such an awesome inspiration and role model for younger kids. 86 is the only jersey I have, and I have two of them! I look forward to meeting you some day. I always listen to Mikey and Big Bob and love when you call in. It makes my morning. Looking forward to an exciting season, and can’t wait to see what you acomplish this year.

With much admiration,
    Jess

34. Caroline Kim

Your mom is a true inspiration! I would love to hear about your mother’s life and be able to draw from her experiences to help strengthen and inspire me. My story as a mom of 2 boys mirrors much of your mother’s life, but I was the one born in Korea and had biracial children in the U.S. My boys and I watched you on DWTS and we were extremely touched. They finally found someone they could identify with in you, and I in your mother. My boys found someone who actually lived through the challenges that they are facing. Seeing your accomplishments has given them proof that they too can attain success, despite the difficulties they are faced with. I would love to get involved with Helping Hands – even going to Korea. This is so close to my heart and I think great things can be accomplished through the foundation to bridge the gap between our countries.

I hope I will be able to contribute to your work with Helping Hands. You and your mom are true inspirations to us!

35. Melissa

Well you have a beautiful website, too bad you have to change it now (stupid steelers!) But no matter where you go, you are going to excel! <3